Now, I didn’t have a clue what this is all about. Never heard of it. Not sure I want to be a recipient of any kind of award in the first place.
But … thought I should check it out — just in case it involves a trophy, or a plaque, or maybe even money.
No such luck. Here’s the deal:
Rules of accepting versatile blogger nomination:
- Thank the person who nominated me (Below)
- Include a link to his/her blog (Also below)
- Nominate fifteen blogs I enjoy and follow (Belower)
- Inform said bloggers about their nominations (That took awhile!)
- Share seven things about me (Belowest)
So, thank you Ellen Peterson, wherever you are. You’re a peach!
The fifteen blogs I’ve nominated:
Seven things (you never wanted to know) about me:
- I was a hippie. (Sort of.)
- My guilty pleasure is reading chick-lit, especially British chick-lit. (Do not tell anyone about this.)
- I’m claustrophobic and afraid of heights. (Yes, tall buildings are a problem.)
- I believe in angels.
- I married a guy with the same last name as mine. Both start with a Mc and when I got divorced, I petitioned the court to let me take my name back. You see, I put two little lines under the “c” and he doesn’t. (Yes, that’s important.)
- I didn’t learn how to ride a bike until I was 16 years old. (Not my fault I wasn’t gifted with balance and coordination.)
- I like Star Trek Next Generation better than the original Star Trek. (Sorry, Capt. Kirk.)
Well now, all done.
So, should I be having visions of pyramids and somebody named Ponzi?
To learn more about the Versatile Blogger Award, go to — http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/